Creatures of the Night Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creatures of the Night Academy

For Vampires, Vampire Assistants, Werewolves, Witches, Skin Walkers.... ect. No humans allowed!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aria daren

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pilot

Aria daren Empty
PostSubject: Aria daren   Aria daren I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:58 am

Name:Aria daren
Appearance: (Picture or description)short black hair, bright blue eyes, short, pale skin, and has a scar that goes across her face from her left eye to her right ear.
Personality:calm and quiet, doesn't like being around alot of people, and doesn't trust many people
Vampire, Werewolf... ect....:werewolf
History**:unknown
Rp Example**:I ran out of my house and into the woods before it was to late. I turned into a werewolf. I smelled someone nearby. I ran after the smell. I jumped and landed on a human. I tore the person to bits and ate him. Then when day came I turned back to human losing my werewolf looks. I looked around and saw a dead person. "oops." I say to myself. I hadn't meant to kill anyone. I get up and walk back into the town, dreading turning into a werewolf again the next night.
Notes:none

Back to top Go down
Shadeknight
Admin
Shadeknight

Aria daren Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aria daren   Aria daren I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:43 pm

approved:)
Back to top Go down
https://nightcreatures.rpg-board.net

Aria daren
Page 1 of 1